The Lakehouse at Towne Lake
10000 Towne Lake Parkway
Cypress, Texas 77433
Check out our website at TheLakehouseAtTowneLake.Com
Take a Virtual Tour Here!
Rentals During COVID-19
Please note: We have some updated guidelines regarding COVID 19 and the Social Distancing Order. Towne Lake CAI plans to adhere to the Federal, State and Local governmental instructions regarding social gatherings. With opening up our venue rental facilities Towne Lake CAI did add a few additional guidelines and requirements in place to follow these orders. Each “Renter” will need to fill out and sign the Waiver of Liability Form and Agreement to Observe COVID 19 Facility Use rules and follow the orders in place by our Federal, state and local governmental instruction (found on https://open.texas.gov/ ). Rentals dates will be available Monday through Saturday and Closed on Sunday.
- Access Hours (During COVID 19 and Social Distancing orders): 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Facility Capacity (During COVID 19 and Social Distancing orders): up to 100 people
- Our facilities are a “venue rental” and each renter is responsible and required to provide their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning supplies for use during your event.
- Use of foyer is off limits during COVID 19 Social distancing. All Lakehouse Ballroom events must use the private Pergola Entrance.
- To meet social distancing guidelines we are only able to offer 12 tables (up to 8 chairs per table) at this time.
- Towne Lake CAI has schedule to clean and sanitize our facility after each scheduled event
-An additional refundable security/damage deposit of $1,000 is required
- Towne Lake Residents receive a resident discount on the rental rate. Discounts will be applied after initial inquiry and residential verification.
- Special catering discounts are offered when an event is catered with full service catering with one of the Towne Lake Boardwalk restaurants.
- The Lakehouse is often utilized for community events and is unavailable to rent during those times. Please refer to the event calendar for availability.
During a typical year without COVID-19:
Ballroom Max Capacity: 200
Includes: 23 tables with 8 chairs each. (Seating for up to 184 people)